Variables

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Sun Apr 24 13:43:07 EDT 2005

On Saturday 23 April 2005 10:25 pm, so sayeth Richard Blackwood:
> Unfortunately that's not much of an option for me. We are working on a
> project together so I am forced to either prove his notion incorrect or
> I give in to his conception. *throws hands in air*

This is a communcication issue. You guys probably need a relationship couselor
or something. I think you should both agree on a common vocabulary and use
that. Usually the "bigger" individual makes the most concessions in these
areas, but then the "bigger" individual is usually meant for greater
callings.

James

--
James Stroud