How to name Exceptions that aren't Errors

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri Apr 15 04:16:59 EDT 2005

On 7 Apr 2005 21:20:19 GMT, rumours say that Leo Breebaart
<leo at lspace.org> might have written:

[Max about Leo]
>> This guys famous in the alternative universe of
>> alt.fan.pratchett.

The little imp stopped moving the memory blocks around as soon as it
heard the distinct click of the name "Breebart"[1] falling into place.

[1] "Breeb*aa*rt" you say.  Ok then, double click.

>I doubt anybody here cares!

I WAS EXPECTING TO MEET THEE IN ALT.FAN.PRATCHETT.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.