mySQL values not updating after query

greg_miller at nexpress.com greg_miller at nexpress.com
Fri Apr 15 11:09:05 EDT 2005

I have an application that I am trying to add mySQL to.  I can connect
to the server with no problems and get a couple values from a table the
first time the page loads, ( a wxPython GUI app ), after changing the
table values from a mySQL shell I refresh the page and the values don't
update unless I do a connect and reconnect to the db in the function
that I am calling.  I don't think I am caching the values, I am using
python 2.4 and mysql 4.1.1.  I would like to create one connection that
can be used by all the python files I have created, or at least create
one connection per file and use that connection in different functions
within that file.

                   Greg Miller