Ron Grossi: God is not a man

Donald L McDaniel donmcdaniel2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 13:11:45 EDT 2005

MC05 wrote:
> "Donald L McDaniel" <donmcdaniel2005 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:ueXTQC8SFHA.3184 at TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>>
>> 4) I doubt seriously whether God plays a guitar, since guitars are
>> made by men, for men.  His Son could theoretically play a guitar. Perhaps
>> He does. Perhaps He doesn't.  Only the Father and His Holy
>> Angels know.
>
> So then Lucifer was a wicked bass player whose sex and drugs and rock
> n roll alientated the rest of the band and was fired?

1) Lucifer was an angel who rebelled against God, not a member of a human
rock 'n roll band.
2) Since Lucifer is an angel, I doubt seriously whether he can play a bass
guitar or other musical instrument. As I said in my last post, musical
instruments are made by men for men, not angels.
3) Since Lucifer is an angel, he does not engage in sexual relations.
(Christ tells us that angels don't engage in sexual relations by His Own
Words.)
4) Drugs and rock 'n roll are created by men for men, not angels.  And the
green plants of the Earth were created by a Gracious God for His beloved
creations, the men of the Earth.
5) Lucifer was not a member of a rock 'n roll band.  He is a spirit, not a
man.
6) While we are on the subject of rock 'n roll, any such band which contains
horns is pure crap anyway (or seriously living in the dark ages).  Horns
don't belong in rock 'n roll bands.  Rock 'n roll has advanced light-years
beyond Elvis.  It is the 21st Century, not the 20th.

--
Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original thread,