Matplotlib question-- Numeric or numarray?

Matt Feinstein nospam at here.com
Fri Apr 8 08:23:42 EDT 2005

I'm working my way through the matplotlib documentation & there's a
point that's ambiguous-- the pdf file (dated Mar. 1, 2005) warns of
dire consequences if I use the 'wrong' array package-- e.g., put
numarray in the .matlabrc file if the compile-time package is Numeric.
But there's only one current, unlabeled, windows installer and there
seems to have been a change, some time back before version 0.7, in how
this question is dealt with. Can someone clarify?
thnksndvnc

Matt Feinstein

--
There is no virtue in believing something that can be proved to be true.