[perl-python] Python documentation moronicities (continued)

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser+python-list#python.org at sigpipe.cz
Sun Apr 17 09:27:25 EDT 2005

# fredrik at pythonware.com / 2005-04-17 14:59:50 +0200:
> Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>
> >>Here's a puzzle for you: Where does this list appear? What's missing?
> >>
> >>"..., Mullender, Nagata, Ng, Oner, Oppelstrup, ..."
> >
> >   Sorry, I don't have time for puzzles.
>
> nor for contributing, it seems.  otherwise, your name would be on that list.

    Right. There's a finite number of hours in a day, and I chose
    to spend most of it on FreeBSD, and my name is on that operating
    system's contributor list. You're welcome to use the results of
    the work.

    But anyway, I was honestly asked about what I considered suboptimal
    in the python documentation, and I honestly answered. Does that
    bother you?

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.