Grouping code by indentation - feature or ******?

Javier Bezos no.spam at see.below.es
Sat Apr 2 02:43:48 EST 2005

"Steve Holden" <steve at .com> escribió en el mensaje
news:mailman.1215.1112399720.1799.python-list at python.org...

  [Discussion on Python slices and the off-by-one issue
   deleted]

> While this may be an interesting philosophical (or should that be
> philological) discussion, since Python has worked this way for donkey's
> years, and since a change would break 30% of the existing codebase, you
> clearly can't be advocating change.
>
> So, what's the point of this thread now?

None. In fact, I sent my last post a couple
of days ago, so I don't see the point of your
message. This thread began when some people
thought that I had to be convinced about how
wonderful slices are, after I said _incidentally_
I didn't like Python slices (and then I had to
explain in turn why I don't like them). Perhaps
you should ask those people, not me.

Javier
Javier Bezos             | Mem. A multilingual system for LaTeX
jbezos at wanadoo dot es | http://mem-latex.sourceforge.net