Which IDE is recommended?

Brian Beck exogen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:49:34 EDT 2005

Brian Beck wrote:
> I realize 0.9.3 is the latest release, but the installation fails
> through the Eclipse updater:
>
> Unable to complete action for feature "PyDev for Eclipse" due to errors.
>   Unable to create file
> "/opt/eclipse-extensions-3/eclipse/plugins/org.python.pydev_0.9.3/PySrc/SocketTestRunner.py".
> [/opt/eclipse-extensions-3/eclipse/plugins/org.python.pydev_0.9.3/PySrc/SocketTestRunner.py
> (No such file or directory)]

Okay, sorry for spamming the newsgroup so much, but I installed 0.9.3
properly and the same issues I mentioned before persist. Code completion
for imports or locals don't work at all -- the space thing was PyDev
just listing all the built-ins, with none of my modules or locals
included in the list.

--
Brian Beck
Adventurer of the First Order