How to run Python in Windows w/o popping a DOS box?

pyguy2 at gmail.com pyguy2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:49:19 EDT 2005

>I am objecting to embeddeding metadata in data.
>I think we were just looking a different aspects of the elephant ;-)

I think you are right on both counts.

Given current filesystems, I like the #! method. I tend to like
approaches that have very low entrance access fees and can scale up.
Kinda like python's "hello world" versus Java's.  It seems as though
our managing of complexity fails exponentially the more cruft you add
to things.  The more you can keep things simple, the further you can
avoid the inflection point.

john