Frog 1.4 (web log aka blogging server)

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 23 11:05:18 EDT 2005

limodou wrote:
> great!
>
> How about change the bbcode like editor to FCKeditor? I think
> FCKeditor is much better, or make it as an optional editor which the
> user could select it himself.

Isn't that pretty heavyweight for a blog?
I mean; Frog is not a CMS with which you write HTML pages...

Then again, it shouldn't be very hard to switch de default
formatting engine for another one, the code is already
somewhat prepared for this.

I'd say, give it a shot :)   Patches are gladly accepted.

(I'll put this as a nice-to-have on the list)

--Irmen

> 2005/4/23, Irmen de Jong <irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl>:
>
>>I've released a new version of Frog, a web log
>>aka blogging server written in 100% python.

[...]