key binding with mac

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 25 23:53:16 EDT 2005

If I remember correctly, the Mac OS X python (circa OS X 10.3.2) had this
"probelm". I'm not sure about the state of affairs now--I'm doing Linux only
these days so I'm kind of out of touch with the Mac scene. I installed the
one from fink (fink.sf.net) and used that. Well worth your time and you will
learn a little getting everything set up. You can also build it the hard way
by downloading everything from Python, Tcl/Tk, etc., and using the dev-tools
compilers. Lots of learning there, and lots of fun if you are a masochist.

On Monday 25 April 2005 08:22 pm, so sayeth Eric Texier:

--
James Stroud
Box 951570

http://www.jamesstroud.com/