Python, Perl & PDF files

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Mon Apr 25 10:46:57 EDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:32:11 -0400, rumours say that rbt
<rbt at athop1.ath.vt.edu> might have written:

>I do not seek to provoke. Sorry if my question comes across that way to you.

Thanks for giving attention to my post, no need for apologies.

By the way, you didn't say in which way ReportLab and pdflib are not
helpful to you (packages suggested directly by Mike Meyer and indirectly
by me).
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.