A beginer question about SOAP and Python: <SOAPpy.Types.structType HashStringResponse at 23909440>: {}

bruno modulix onurb at xiludom.gro
Thu Apr 14 06:26:04 EDT 2005

Jim wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to SOAP and Python. I am practicing
> learning SOAP with Python. I sent a request
> and I got the following response:
>
> <SOAPpy.Types.structType HashStringResponse
> at 23909440>: {}
>

> What does that mean?

Seems like you've got a SOAPpy.Types.structType instance that is named
HashStringResponse, that is located at memory address 23909440, and that
looks like an empty dict.

> and how can I print the
> result hash string ?

I don't know. I've never played with SOAP, so I don't even know if this
(HashStringResponse) is part of the standard SOAP api or if it's
specific to the service you're calling.

Did you look at the SOAPpy api for the description of Types.structType ?

--
bruno desthuilliers