Python sleep doesn't work right in a loop?

ritterhaus at yahoo.com ritterhaus at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 10:11:53 EDT 2005

I appreciate all the responses. It IS possible that wx and/or python is
whacked on my machine. I've got python 2.2 and 2.3 installed, I have
installed and uninstalled 2.4, I've had about three versions of wx
installed along the way for different programs, so it is possible that
it is just my machine.

Nevertheless, I came here looking for ideas, and you've given me some
good ones: some I had already tried (but I like validation) and some
were new to me. Thanks, all.