Change between Python 2.3 and 2.4 under WinXP

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Apr 5 16:14:49 EDT 2005

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
  > have you used exemaker?  have you compared the behaviour of the
> resulting executables to batch files using different environments, shells,
> and OS versions?  or are you just guessing here?

I have invoked it once, but that was some time ago, and I did not do a
full case study of all its capabilities. In particular, I don't use
different environments, shells, or OS versions, so I cannot compare
the behaviour of the executables under circumstances different from
the ones on my machine(s). For the use cases that I guessed that the
OP was referring to, a batch file should be sufficient (actually,
the OP clarified that a "py23.bat" batch file was sufficient for
his needs).

Regards,
Martin