boolean -> DNF

Heiko Wundram modelnine at ceosg.de
Mon Apr 4 11:13:45 EDT 2005

Am Montag, 4. April 2005 15:08 schrieb Alex Polite:
> I'd like to skip BoolStuff and do it all in python but I have no idea
> where to start. Anyone out there with a PhD in computer science that
> can give me a starting point?

I once wrote a library which implemented parsing boolean expressions (with a
simple homegrown parser) and reprinting the tree (to print it in DNF-Form is
a pretty simple algorithm once you have the tree structure, I didn't
implement this, but if you ask me I will).

I don't have access to it at the moment (because I created it at home), but
I'll send it to you tonight if you just contact me off-list.

--
--- Heiko.
listening to: Nine Inch Nails - The Wretched