Persistent python object and the Web

Esben Pedersen n.20.e5ke at spamgourmet.com
Thu Apr 21 19:34:46 EDT 2005

ramon.aragues at gmail.com wrote:
> My problem is that I don't know how to create a graph_object that
> remains persistent through time (it has to be the same graph_object for

One possibility is to have a remote procedure call server that stores
the graph running seperately from your wab application.

Your web application then simply calls the rpc which is running in a
seperate process which gives you the persistence.

A good choice is the xmlrpc module in the standard python distribution,
which makes it simple to comunicate between processes.

/Esben