Web Application Client Module

Raffi thegrizzzly at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 17:11:27 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I hope I'm posting this question to the correct newsgroups. We have a
web based database application that's accessed using IE. The
application opens a popup window to run in. With all the popup blockers
and compromised browsers out there, I'm looking into developing a web
based custom client side application to access the application with.
The application will be developed to only reach the web application
site using the https protocol. It also needs to javascript enabled. It
will be downloaded from the main web site and used to access the
database application.

Any suggestions/ideas on how to go about developing the client
application? What tools tools are out there for such a project.

Thanks,
Raffi