Ron Grossi: God is not a man

Donald L McDaniel donmcdaniel2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 11:58:23 EDT 2005

Johnny Gentile wrote:
> Donald - go away. Far away. Now.
> And, for the last time (hopefully), stop crossposting to
> rec.music.beatles.
> Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up.
>
> Donald L McDaniel wrote:
>> AKA wrote:
>>> "Donald L McDaniel" <donmcdaniel2005 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:%23ATbpqMTFHA.3980 at TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

>>> Just imagine if you actually had a coherent thought.
>>
>> My Bible tells me that the Truth sounds like foolishness to a
>> perishing man. Are you perishing?  God threw out a life-raft for
>> you.  Jesus is more than willing to rescue a drowning man.  Go to
>> the nearest church(Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox), and ask how
>> you can be saved from your sin.
>>
>> --
>> Donald L McDaniel
>> Please reply to the original thread,
>> so that the thread may be kept intact.

1) I am posting to a newsgroup on the Microsoft Usenet Server.  It's not my
fault the demon-lover who posted the original anti-Christian article
cross-posted to so many newsgroups across so many servers.  Talk to him
about cross-posting.
1) I will go away, when Christ returns for me.  I hope you are ready for His
return, else you are in for a living Hell here on the Earth before the REAL
Hell rises up to swallow you in its Flames.