New line

ionic juggs at dfgt.com
Thu Apr 21 16:34:03 EDT 2005

Ok sorry guys,

using the python gui, if i hit the 'enter' key python just executes what
ever ive typed.  It doesnt take me to the next line.

How do i type several lines without executing after each line?

Cheers
--

"It's all in fun or life isn't worth it!"

news:mailman.2246.1114115139.1799.python-list at python.org...