sorting a list and counting interchanges

Bill Mill bill.mill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:59:41 EDT 2005

On 7 Apr 2005 10:44:49 -0700, bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
<bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote:
> Tim's solution is very nice, it comes from basic things often taught in
> good computer science courses.

I dunno, that comes from my Abstract Algebra course a heck of a lot
more than it came from any of my CS classes (I graduated last May)

While I'm at it though, I want to thank Tim for that post. It was one
of those posts where afterwards you say "of course!" but beforehand I
was totally thinking of it the wrong way. Brought me right back to
Abstract.

Peace
Bill Mill
bill.mill at gmail.com