Eric3 under WinXP

Franz Steinhaeusler franz.steinhaeusler at utanet.at
Tue Apr 5 07:06:55 EDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:43:38 +0100 (BST), "Phil Thompson"
<phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk> wrote:

>>[...]
>> Or doesn't it fit with "Qt 3.3.4 Evaluation"
>>
>> Any hints?
>
>What version of Python do you have installed? The binary is built against
>v2.4.

Oh sorry, I think, there was a mix between Python2.3 and Python2.4
somewhere in the registry.
(it took the .pyd files from Python23 directory).
I don't understand exactly (replaced some Python23 with
Python24 with regedit), and, cool, it is working
(also with eric (before I had installed 3.5.1 (there
was an error), and now with eric 3.6.2), all is fine.

thank you very much

>BTW, your email address is bouncing messages.

Hm, sorry, I don't understand, what you mean.

>Phil

best regards

--
Franz Steinhäusler