Calling a Perl Module from Python ( future direction of Python)

gf gf unknownsoldier93 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 14:42:57 EDT 2005

Really!  That's a pity... Instead of trying to
recreate a repository the size of CPAN, a Python
interface to Perl modules is really called for.

Instead of fretting over decorator syntax and
lispiness, might I suggest that development efforts be
directed to this?  Developers, are you listening?
Guido?

PS And I don't mean waiting for Perl 6 to condense...