Are circular dependencies possible in Python?

Tim Tyler tim at tt1lock.org
Sat Apr 9 11:57:15 EDT 2005

Like C, Python seems to insist I declare functions before calling
them - rather than, say, scanning to the end of the current script
when it can't immediately find what function I'm referring to.

C lets you predeclare functions to allow for the existence of
functions with circular dependencies.

Does Python allow you to do something similar?

If not how do you create functions with circular dependencies in
Python - where function A could call function B; and function
B could call function A - or is that not possible?