Python 2.4 killing commercial Windows Python development ?

Nemesis nemesis at nowhere.invalid
Tue Apr 12 16:11:45 EDT 2005

Mentre io pensavo ad una intro simpatica "Fredrik Lundh" scriveva:

>> It will just work. Python installs the DLL if it is missing, and leaves
>> it alone (just incrementing the refcount) if it is present on the target
>> system.
> installs it where?  the MS docs seem to indicate that they want you to install
> it in the program directory, rather than in a "shared" location:

As far I remember the Python installer copies this dll in the system32
folder if you install Python as Administrator, instead it  leaves the
dll inside the Python folder if you install Python as User.

--
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org