web authoring tools

Brandon J. Van Every mylastnameruntogether at mycompanyname.com
Mon Apr 11 13:31:29 EDT 2005

Ron_Adam <radam2_ at _tampabay.rr.com> wrote in

>>http://www.igda.org/seattle/
>>http://www.cyphondesign.com/
>>http://www.alphageeksinc.com/
>>http://www.gamasutra.com
>
> These top three where done with text editors. If you view the source,
> you will notice the formatting has good consistent indenting and there
> isn't a lot of extra tags or other information needlessly inserted.
>
> They make good use of CSS for formatting also.  If this is the type of
> thing you want, save the pages and study how they did it.  Use your
> own text and graphics of course.

Thanks for that insight.  It may not be the answer I exactly wanted to
hear, but it does ring true with regards to my FrontPage 2000 experience.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur