Decent Win32All Documentation

Harlin Seritt harlinseritt at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 05:20:47 EDT 2005

Does anyone know of any decent documenation on Mark Hammond's win32all
modules? I have tried looking at the documentation .chm file that comes
with it, Python Programming On Win32 (OReilly book) and ActiveState's
documentation and have found them all lacking -- yes I need it broken
down to me.

What I am hoping to do is to work on some Python versions of PSTools. I
think the win32 modules will be perfect for helping me do this,
however, I am having a (more than it should be) difficult time making
sense of the win32process module.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Harlin Seritt