New Python website

Maurice LING mauriceling at acm.org
Thu Apr 28 22:47:12 EDT 2005

Michael Soulier wrote:

> On 28 Apr 2005 17:45:02 -0700, lpe <lpe at pycode.com> wrote:
>
>>http://www.pycode.com
>>
>>I was kinda suprised when I could not find any good sites with 3rd
>>party modules (other than the Vaults of Parnassus, where you must host
>>files elsewhere), so I decided to write one myself :)
>>It is brand new and might still be buggy, but hopefully it will be
>>usefull to some people.  Feel free to join and upload any of your code.
>>thanks
>

> Something wrong with PyPi?
>
> Mike

I think it is quite clear when he says "I could not find any good sites
with 3rd party modules (other than the Vaults of Parnassus, where you
must host files elsewhere)", suggesting that he is looking for a site
whereby 3rd party modules can be hosted, rather than a site telling you
where 3rd party modules are hosted.

maurice