Python/wxPython Reducing memory usage.

Joe justaskme at if.you.want.to.contact.me
Sat Apr 9 08:12:11 EDT 2005

On 8 Apr 2005 23:35:57 -0700, "lotmr" <stealthwang at gmail.com> wrote:
>Is there any way that I could compile or optimize the my program and/or its memory usage?

... and ideally, if we could also reduce the size of the DLL, so that
it would only include the widgets actually used, it'd be even nicer.

>(Note: I don't have a problem with making this program win32 specific,
>as it already is only win32)

I don't have much experience with it, but is the PythonWin wrapper to
MFC horrible to use as compared to wxWidgets? If it's good enough and
you don't care about non-Windows platforms, you'll probably save a lot
of RAM and file footprint.

Joe.