Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

R. C. James Harlow james at wrong.nu
Thu Apr 14 09:47:05 EDT 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 10:27, c3poptuse at yahoo.com wrote:
> Supercomputer and encryption and compression @ rate of 96%

<snip>

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I have received notification that you posted a compression algorithm on
the newsgroup comp.lang.python on or about 10:27:26 on the 04/14/2005. I am
writing to you to inform you that the algorithm published infringes my
"zero-bit compression" algorithm, US Pat No. 13375P33K, which details the
transmission of information using no bandwidth to achieve a 100%
compression. Please immediately follow up with a retraction of rights to this
algorithm or you will hear from my solicitor, Mr J. Peasbody.

    Yours in law,
        James Harlow.