import statement - package visibility problem

Laszlo Zsolt Nagy gandalf at geochemsource.com
Thu Apr 7 11:37:46 EDT 2005

>> 2. Maybe the layering of your application is wrong. If
>> DatabaseConnection provides common functionality to the different
>> Adapters, it should be on the same layer or one beneath the Adapters.

Another notice. If I put 'DatabaseConnection' under 'Adapters' then it
means that 'DatabaseConnection' is an adapter. But it is not. :-) In the
other direction, Adapters are deeper, so adapters should can
DatabaseConnection-s (and in fact they are).

  Laszlo Nagy		      web: http://designasign.biz
  IT Consultant		      mail: gandalf at geochemsource.com

     		Python forever!