Python sleep doesn't work right in a loop?

ritterhaus at yahoo.com ritterhaus at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 17:02:25 EDT 2005

Actually, I've tried ALL of these things, and none of them work. I HAVE
run the simple for-print-sleep test code to try to determine if this
issue was specific to wx (that's good troubleshooting, folks - you
narrow down the problem) and even that didn't work, so I thought I'd
start with the simple problem first. Sorry if you were mislead.

As for wx, I HAVE used the for-setColour-refresh-update-sleep loop,
still no dice. The last thing the I put in the loop works (again, as if
all the changes are being queued) but the sleep just 'takes over' the
loop and nothing happens until al the sleeps are done. With or without
wx. Not good.