Persistent python object and the Web

ramon.aragues at gmail.com ramon.aragues at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:28:18 EDT 2005

Thanks to all for your help.

My graphs are huge (and contain much more information than the list of
nodes and their edges... I am working with protein-protein interaction
networks) so I have decided to have a persistent object on the server.
I first had to make my objects "pickable" (which was not obvious, since
they also contain database connections) but I think now I am on the
right way. The only problem I see is that the web interface will be
slower, since it has to "load graph-process it -dump graph" after each
command, but I guess that is the price I'll have to pay.

Thanks a lot again!

Ramon