Ron Grossi: God is not a man

Obaid R. yhdanid at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 15:44:28 EDT 2005

Donald L McDaniel wrote:

> 1) I am posting to a newsgroup on the Microsoft Usenet Server.  It's
not my
> fault the demon-lover who posted the original anti-Christian article
> cross-posted to so many newsgroups across so many servers.  Talk to
him
> about cross-posting.
> 1) I will go away, when Christ returns for me.  I hope you are ready
for His
> return, else you are in for a living Hell here on the Earth before
the REAL
> Hell rises up to swallow you in its Flames.
>
> --
> Donald L McDaniel
> Please reply to the original thread,
> so that the thread may be kept intact.
> ==============================

And the demon lover would be the one who
quotes from the "word of God" as reported in
your own Bible which proclaims that "God is
not a man ... neither the son of man"
(Numbers 23: 19)? Is it your contention that
this is demonic truth? See what the world is
comming to?

And it was not I who originally cross-posted
as you claim. I was replying to Mr. Grossi
who did start the cross-posting. Does your
words: "the demon-lover who posted the
original anti-Christian article cross-posted
to so many newsgroups across so many servers"
apply to him? Here is a quote from the head
of his original post:

>From: RonGrossi382... at yahoo.com
>Newsgroups:
Microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,rec.music.beatles,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,alt.showbiz.gossip,comp.lang.python

In case you are interested in comparitive
religion then maybe these links might be of
help:

Qur'an:
=======
[1] Download a free Qur'an viewer:
http://www.divineislam.co.uk/

Audio:
======
[1] Christ in Islam - Parts 1, 2 & 3; a lecture by Ahmed Deedat.
http://islam.org/audio/ra622_1.ram

[2] Crucification: Fact or Fiction - Parts 1, & 2; a Christain Muslim
debate in the USA with a Christian and Muslim audience in attendence.
http://islam.org/audio/ra622_3.ram

[3] Is the Bible God's Word - Parts 1, & 2; a Christian Muslim debate
in the USA with a Christian and Muslim audience in attendence.
http://islam.org/audio/ra622_4.ram

[4] Audio & Video Files; Misc. topics.
http://www.beconvinced.com/SPEECHES.htm

Articles and booklets:
======================
[1] Christ In Islam by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat.
http://www.thestraightway.com/literature/0011.html

[2] What Does the Bible Say about Mohammed (PBUH)? by Sheikh Ahmad
Deedat.
http://www.thestraightway.com/literature/0014.html

[3] The God That Never Was by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat.
http://www.thestraightway.com/literature/0016.html

[4] What was the Sign of Jonah? by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat.
http://www.thestraightway.com/literature/0017.html

[5] Who moved the Stone?  by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat.
http://www.thestraightway.com/literature/0018.html

[6] Resurrection or Resuscitation? by Sheikh Ahmad Deedat.
http://www.thestraightway.com/literature/0019.html

[7] Other work by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat.
http://www.jamaat.net/deedat.htm