database in python ?

Fred Pacquier xnews2 at fredp.lautre.net
Mon Apr 11 09:26:54 EDT 2005

"ajikoe at gmail.com" <ajikoe at gmail.com> said :

> Hello I need to build table which need searching data which needs more
> power then dictionary or list in python, can anyone help me what kind
> of database suitable for python light and easy to learn. Is mySQL a
> nice start with python ?

There are a number of separate database engines with a python interface, as
others in the thread have shown. However, if you mostly work with one table
at a time, as you seem to imply, then you might have a look a Kirbybase :
it's a single python module, and databases don't come any lighter or easier
than that :)

--
YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/