Ron Grossi: God is not a man

Donald L McDaniel donmcdaniel2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 10:49:39 EDT 2005

MC05 wrote:
> "sheltech" <quasara at earthlink.net> wrote in message
> news:FEpce.1407$7F4.136 at newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>>
>> "MC05" <smokerdude66 at myway.com> wrote in message
>> news:3dc8hjF6s5i2uU1 at individual.net...
>>>
>>> "Donald L McDaniel" <donmcdaniel2005 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> news:ueXTQC8SFHA.3184 at TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...

>>> So then Lucifer was a wicked bass player whose sex and drugs and
>>> rock n roll alientated the rest of the band and was fired?
>>>

>> "Fired" ....  good one
>
> Heh.  Can't take credit for an accident.  Your eye is better than
> mine. :)

The Devil has been fired...by God Himself.  Read the Book of Revelation in
the New Testament:  Satan's end is clearly outlined by the Angel Jesus sent
to St. John.  This end is very clear:  he will be cast alive into the Lake
which burns with fire and brimstone, where he will be tormented day and
night forever.

Not only Satan and his angels will be cast into the Lake, but all those who
follow him and his servants.  I assure you, Satan won't be ruling anyone in
the Fire.  He will be in just as much torment as his followers.  Neither
will he have any sort of job.

I strongly advise you to stop making fun of things you have no understanding
of.  Your eternal destiny depends on the way you treat others.

--
Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original thread,