os.open() i flaga lock

JZ wnebfynj at mnovryyb.pbz
Tue Apr 12 09:17:07 EDT 2005

Dnia Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:14:25 +0200, JZ napisał(a):

> Szukam jakiegoś odpowiednika fcntl na win32. W manualu napisali że
> os.open() z odpowiednią flagą jest bardziej uniwersalne od fcntl. Niestety
> zero informacji na temat tej flagi oraz brak jakiegokolwiek przykładu... :(

Sorry, I wanted to send to another group. because I cannot remove the post,
I provide simple translation:

I am looking for function similar ro fcnt but for win32. I've found brief
info in manual about os.open() which should work with specific flag value.
But I cannot find any info abotu that flag and no examples at all. :(

--
JZ