Pyhtonic UML was 'Re: How to actually write a program?'

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:53:04 EDT 2004

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:22:06 +0200, Neil Benn <benn at cenix-bioscience.com> wrote:
> Ville Vainio wrote:
> >There should really be a pythonic alternative to UML.

For some reason I could not find the original post, but I'll second
that. UML is good, but for some reasons I couldn't find good tools to
support productive Python programming using UML. It's actually a big
quest -- the entire toolset ranges from solid (and standard) DB
support to two-way UML engineering tools -- but the main problem for
me is the lack of a common idiom to express some of the business
abstractions in Python. Each and every package assumes a different way
to write or structure the code. This is of no help.

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos
mail: carribeiro at gmail.com