REMINDER: BayPIGgies: September 9, 7:30pm

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Sep 7 17:59:51 EDT 2004

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs September 9 at 7:30pm.  It
will feature a presentation about pyscheme by Danny Yoo.

BayPIGgies meetings are in Stanford, California.  For more information
and directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Before the meeting, we're returning to Jing Jing at 6pm for dinner in
downtown Palo Alto.  Ducky Sherwood is handling that; please send RSVPs
to ducky at osafoundation.org by 4pm Thurs.  Discussion of dinner plans is
handled on the BayPIGgies mailing list.

Here's a repeat of Ducky's post:

Jing Jing is a Chinese restaurant in downtown Palo Alto at 443 Emerson
St.  It is very close to the CalTrain station, and if you can't get
someone to give you a ride to the meeting afterwards, the free Stanford
Marguarite shuttle runs frequently between Stanford and the CalTrain
station.

Jing Jing official site, with link to map at bottom:
http://www.jingjingonline.com/

[1] Why Jing Jing again?  Because of the very sparse attendance at
Paxti's Pizza last time.

Advance notice: The October 14 meeting agenda has not been set.  Please
send e-mail to baypiggies at baypiggies.net if you want to make a
presentation.

"I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and stopped
right there."  --Steve Gonedes