glade

p.kosina gen2n at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 16 01:21:12 EDT 2004

import pygtk	- OK
pygtk.require("2.0") - OK
import gtk -OK
import gtk.glade  - ERROR something wrong with dll. And - there exist
glade.pyd in gtk directory! I caan not check wht for modules tries to
import this one, cause it is not text file. Problem is perhaps somewhere
in libglade.dll or libglade-2.0.0.dll. I try to copy this file in each
directory but import libglade makes error each time.
Thank you for any idea
Pavel