error

mhammond at cvs.pythonpros.com mhammond at cvs.pythonpros.com
Tue Sep 28 10:37:56 EDT 2004

******************************* WARNING ******************************
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MDaemon AntiVirus y ha encontrado
un fichero anexo(s) infectado(s).  Por favor revise el reporte de abajo.

Attachment                    Virus name               Action taken
document.zip                  I-Worm.Mydoom.m          Removed

Dear user python-list at python.org,

Your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of junk email during this week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
python.org user support team.