Electronic voting feasibility

Michael Sparks michaels at rd.bbc.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 08:04:21 EDT 2004

Istvan Albert wrote:
> Greg Steffensen wrote:
>
>> the disk is never touched), so choice of language is largely
>> arbitrary.
>> Is this wrong?  Are there reasons to choose/avoid Python?
>
> All I know about designing secure systems is that if one has to
> ask questions about it then it means that they cannot do it.

That would imply someone can never learn. I'm sure that is *not* what
you mean. Personally I would also say the point at which someone
*stops* asking questions about the security of their system and the
tools they use to build it, that's the point at which the system
becomes most vulnerable.

Best Regards,

Michael.
Michael.Sparks at rd.bbc.co.uk
British Broadcasting Corporation, Research and Development
Kingswood Warren, Surrey KT20 6NP

This message (and any attachments) may contain personal views
which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.