Annotatable Python docs -- now a reality !!!

Guyon Morée gumuz at NO_looze_SPAM.net
Mon Sep 13 10:30:15 EDT 2004

oooow man, i was working on this same thing since I was told: "do it
yourself then!".

but anyway, i had kinda the same idea using javascript to update a frame,
but not in a wiki form...

news:b16e4ef7.0409130445.294ced1f at posting.google.com...