Extracting Zip Files

Greg Lindstrom greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com
Tue Sep 28 17:08:08 EDT 2004

I've been zipping up files for months with zipfile, but today I was asked to
extract the contents of a zip file and was sure there would be an "extract"
method...but there's not one that I can find!  Am I just missing something??
I found a module, unzip.py, on Parnassus, but it doesn't work.  Does anyone
have a way for me to extract files?  Thanks!

Greg Lindstrom                                         (501) 975-4859
NovaSys Health                  greg.lindstrom at novasyshealth.com

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"  W.W.