Question: tools for business apps development

R.Marquez ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 14:38:14 EDT 2004

> I've downloaded
> Boa and PythonCard, and while both work (to a reasonable degree), I
> found both lacking for a RAD style development cycle. Are these tools
> being used for production code?

I am probably more of a craftsman than a "RAD" styled developer.  So I
do most of my application development by hand.  However, I have used
PythonCard for some tools and found it quite adequate (especially
since you can reach out and code straight wx for the controls not yet
implemented in PythonCard).  I have not yet done much with Boa,
especially with the latest release, but I have heard many good things
about it.  So, I am curious as to where do you see these tools as
lacking.    Could you elaborate a little more on this, and on what you
would like to see instead.

-Ruben