Ranting about the state of Python IDEs for Windows

Frithiof Andreas Jensen frithiof.jensen at die_spammer_die.ericsson.com
Wed Sep 15 08:20:46 EDT 2004

"Hans Nowak" <hans at zephyrfalcon.org> wrote in message
news:W8L1d.2012$7d6.1461 at fe39.usenetserver.com...

> One needs a high-end PC to edit code now?

Specify "code" - and "high end"; otherwise you do not say much!

Depends;

If, f.ex. - for reasons of corporate culture and productivity - one has to
run Rational Rose RT with C++, the *biggest* box you can possibly lay your
clammy hands on *now* is just about underspec'ed!!!

If plain "Idle" is the tool you prefer, I could get my old Slackware 486/66
with 4 MB RAM down from the loft for you!