Access to MS SQL from Linux?

Benji York benji at benjiyork.com
Sun Sep 26 09:52:44 EDT 2004

Tim Churches wrote:
> Um, http://benjiyork.com/images/bg2.jpg looks
> like the metal backpanel strip of a 10/100 Mbit/s
> NIC.

Exactly.  I've shown that to several (so called) computer people who
didn't have a clue.  Maybe we can replace Net+ with that image alone. :)

> Or did you want someone to identify the
> manufacturer and model number?

That would be worth several thousand geek points, but I wouldn't be able
to verify the answer.  I got the image from Stock.xchng
(http://www.sxc.hu), a free stock photo site.

> PS OBBTPAPI looks like it will be very useful,
> thanks.

Good.  I'll try to put together a setup.py script for it.

If anyone has any Visual Studio skills, it would be great to have the
windows version also build a .dll, so the module can be used on Windows.
--
Benji York
benji at benjiyork.com