Xah Lee's Unixism

Chuck Dillon spam at nimblegen.com
Tue Sep 14 10:55:49 EDT 2004

SM Ryan wrote:

<lots of stuff that misses the point of the post removed>

> # 	6) It underscores that 9/11 should go into the "bad idea" category for
> # future planners of Islamic extremist operations.
>
> Again only you and Dick Cheney believe Iraq had anything to do with
> terrorism.

I don't think anything of the kind.  I have no evidence that they were
involved.  Whether they were or not is not the point.  My point is that
removal of the Iraqi regime *underscores* the potential consequences of
actions like 9/11.  It underscores it because Iraq was the largest Arab
military power in the region.

> The real terrorist are back in Afghanistan laughing their
> butts off; they are safe today than two years ago because the USA
> abandonned the war on terrorism. The only terrorist organisation that

I very much doubt you really think the above to be true.

-- ced

--
Chuck Dillon
Senior Software Engineer