[OT] "Pre-announcement" of Python-based "computing appliance" project.

Paolo Veronelli paolo_veronelli at yahoo.it
Sun Sep 26 02:22:17 EDT 2004

Possibly people will like to use their browser for everything.
What really miss in the net now is a way for spreading annotations on
contents (which could be right also for personal knowledge managment)
I suggest to use semantic web concepts for indexing contents and even
user interfaces.
Would be nice to have some rdf files which describe LongHorn
funcionalities in toto (just to give space to my hate)
Anyway good luck and take a good look on Indigo job:Unununium
	Paolino