flat tuple

Phil Frost indigo at bitglue.com
Tue Sep 21 08:06:46 EDT 2004

Tuples can be joined with the + operator, like so:

>>> (1,2)+(3,4)
(1, 2, 3, 4)

so in your case, you could do (n,) + t. If you are using the result for
% formatting, it might be better to use a list, which is mutable, so
it's possible to add a new element without constructing a new list, like
so:

>>> t.insert(0, 10)
>>> t
[10, 1, 2, 3]

If you have many things to concatenate, you can use the builtin function
reduce to do it, like so:

>>> reduce(lambda a, b: a.extend(b) or a, l, [])
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]